It is currently Fri Apr 26, 24 4:56pm

News News of General - Chris Boylan

Site map of General - Chris Boylan » Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

good news

Wanted to let Chris know this, but too lazy to call...I just came back from Europe and the greatest moment of my trip - by far, sadly - came in Paris. I was walking around, minding my own business, when I gazed skyward and saw a billboard for a new movie, starring...Gerard Depardieu! He's still alive! I thought he was dead. I am so glad.
Read more : good news | Views : 2049 | Replies : 2

MIKE MARTZ IS SIMPLY AWFUL!!!!!

For those that saw the first playoff game of the weekend, how much does it prove that Mike Martz is one of the dumbest game decision coaches in the NFL?

He makes game clock and other (punt, FG, or go for it) decisions as if he has never seen a football game before in his life. I am able to make better strategy decisions in cricket than he is in football.

What do I mean? ...
Read more : MIKE MARTZ IS SIMPLY AWFUL!!!!! | Views : 1921 | Replies : 3

Sam Sheppard

Ok, one more.
Has anyone seen more than five minutes of anything on FOX News involving Sam Sheppard(There is a serious TV lull around 3pm everyday after my class).
He is supposed to be the next young, up-and-coming news anchor, but he's AWFUL. He screws up reading from the teleprompter approximately 8-10 times throughout a one-hour show. If you are a professional newscaster, you're going to screw up every once in awhile, that's fine, but ...
Read more : Sam Sheppard | Views : 27271 | Replies : 9

Giants' Draft Prospects

Yes two topics in one day. HANDLE IT!

The Giants will be drafting 4th in the NFL draft in April and I wanted to start exploring who they might select/need. All are welcome to make suggestions, but I have a good feeling it's just going to be me and Chris...Boylan...from America...currently residing in Michigan.

Here's my thoughts:
Obviously, the OL problems are getting rediculous, so it cannot be passed off to undrafted FA's. Well, whaddayaknow, ...
Read more : Giants' Draft Prospects | Views : 3878 | Replies : 12

The Newest NFL Coaches

Well, it is official, the Giants hired Tom Coughlin to a 4-year, $12 million deal. He promises to bring back smashmouth football. However, I hope he doesn't forget that we have Amani Toomer and Jeremy Shockey, two very good passing targets. Also, this team needs some personnel changes to really be successful doing so.
I don't know how I feel about this, but part of me was hoping for Romeo Crennel, the defensive coordinator for ...
Read more : The Newest NFL Coaches | Views : 559 | Replies : 1

the office

i was just checking out old blog entrys and u love the office well so do i and ive big big news for ya!!! i take it u have seen series one and two!! However there is a christmas special on this year. they are the final too eposodes ever ever!! apparantly the story goes..... Brent goes back to the office and crashes their christmas party..... i dunno if this is on bbc america for ...
Read more : the office | Views : 499 | Replies : 2

Happy Holidays!!!! (see i learned something)

I just wanted to wish ya'll a happy christmas and merry new year from ireland i just got my christmas vacation today and i dont have to return untill the 9th of february!!!!!!!! so greetings from ireland and ill drop ya message in the new year!!!!!!!!1
Read more : Happy Holidays!!!! (see i learned something) | Views : 1436 | Replies : 1

The New York Brutal Underachievers

This is what you said on Sept. 6th:

However, I will give a season prediction for the Giants' record. 12-4, and NFC East champions. They'll be in the running for home-field advantage, but it's way too early to guess if they'll get it. It's going to be an exciting year.

This is what you said on Oct. 21st:

P.S. I hate Jim Fassell and I hate the New York Giants.

Now, I'm not mocking your ...
Read more : The New York Brutal Underachievers | Views : 6629 | Replies : 4

Christmas Question

hey sorry to keep annoying yall! this is kinda bugging me. i watch a lot of tv and most shows are american anyway my question. why do u guys say happy holidays instead of like merry christmas? uve been watching a host of christmasy tv shows and every time its happy holidays i have yet to here merry christmas. its all happy holidays its really frustrating because i dunno why this is! so if there ...
Read more : Christmas Question | Views : 2457 | Replies : 1

sports

hey its me again! I just thought i'd talk to u about sports. last wednesday i was playing for my college at rugby! this is kinda like ur football without all the pussy safety equipment. any hoot, i was running down the field with the ball in my hand when a 320 pound guy who played in the recent world cup planted a punch on my pretty pretty face. as a result my jaw is ...
Read more : sports | Views : 1929 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37