It is currently Fri May 3, 24 3:56am

News News of Chris Boylan dot to the COM

Site map of Chris Boylan dot to the COM » Forum : Chris Boylan dot to the COM

The forum is back!

cpanel mail / webmail

i was playing around with the mail forwarder and i can get my mail to forward to my gmail account but i can not find the setting that lets me keep a copy of the forwarded message in the horde inbox. can you help?
Read more : cpanel mail / webmail | Views : 8141 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

google

did you know that when you search for chris boylan on google, at least as of today, the first result is chrisboylan.com, but it's listed as

Boylan, Chris
Mambo - the dynamic portal engine and content management system.

Don't know if you meant it that way, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.
Read more : google | Views : 8939 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

PhpBB/Mambo Comments

Link back to the article. (Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)(PhpBB Mambo Comments by Chris Boylan)Page 1 of 6So, like this site, you want to have comments after all of your
articles.. However, AkoComment doesn't do exactly what you want
because you also have an integrated PhpBB forum, and you want to better
integrate the two halves not in a technical ...
Read more : PhpBB/Mambo Comments | Views : 146118 | Replies : 75 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

New Stadium for the Giants

Press Conference for New Stadium at 11AM Tomorrow

BBI messageboard recently posted an announcement to the press that the Giants ownership and Gov. Codey will be at a press conference to announce an agreement on a privately-financed 80k seat stadium at the Meadowlands. Don't know why I care but I feel that I should. It's not like I'll be able to go to a game without participating in some sort of illegal activity, but I'm ...
Read more : New Stadium for the Giants | Views : 10118 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Muse

<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=49&Itemid=1">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font><br />Amber and I are off to only the second concert we have bought tickets
for since moving to Fayetteville.&nbsp; To see whom, you ask?<br />
<br />
<a target="_self" href="http://muse.mu">Muse</a>, of course.<br />
<br />
I thoroughly expect my head to explode from how great this concert ...
Read more : Muse | Views : 7173 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

The Pope

I get this Friday off of work because the Pope died. Just thought I'd share that with everyone who needed something new to hate.
Read more : The Pope | Views : 6010 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Login issues

I've changed some things which might help the login issues. Now you can only login on the forum page, which is an annoyance - but I think it helps. Time will tell.

Please tell me if you're having problems logging in or if the Remember me checkbox isn't working.

So LOG IN. And then look around. It should be worth your while.
Read more : Login issues | Views : 8210 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Mitch Hedberg

<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=2">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font>If you haven't heard, Mitch Hedberg passed away yesterday.&nbsp; He was a really good stand-up comic, kind of in the mold of Steven Wright, with bizzarre one-liners.&nbsp; You can read a few <a target="_self" href="http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg">Mitch Hedberg quotes</a> for yourself and see what I mean.<br />
<br />
It ...
Read more : Mitch Hedberg | Views : 4222 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

opinions on the new American version of The Office?

I think Steve Carell is hilarious. He played the too friendly boss role to perfection. Other notable elements the guy who changes his job title to make himself seem more important & the overly literal secretary with no business sense & dreams of being an artist ... awesome!

It made me laugh, but I can't compare it to the original BBC version ... I've never watched a single episode.
Read more : opinions on the new American version of The Office? | Views : 9747 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

The Wire Returns / Malcom Gladwell

<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=2">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font>A bit of quick business, as the Wire has been oh so thankfully renewed
for a fourth season.&nbsp; Apparently it will focus more on the mayoral
race and the rising power of Mario, the remaining major drug
dealer.&nbsp; It's going to be a year until it is seen ...
Read more : The Wire Returns / Malcom Gladwell | Views : 672 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37