It is currently Mon May 6, 24 6:21am

News News of Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Site map of Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles » Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

This is where article comments will be kept.

PhpBB/Mambo Comments

Link back to the article. (Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)(PhpBB Mambo Comments by Chris Boylan)Page 1 of 6So, like this site, you want to have comments after all of your
articles.. However, AkoComment doesn't do exactly what you want
because you also have an integrated PhpBB forum, and you want to better
integrate the two halves not in a technical ...
Read more : PhpBB/Mambo Comments | Views : 146385 | Replies : 75

Muse

<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=49&Itemid=1">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font><br />Amber and I are off to only the second concert we have bought tickets
for since moving to Fayetteville.&nbsp; To see whom, you ask?<br />
<br />
<a target="_self" href="http://muse.mu">Muse</a>, of course.<br />
<br />
I thoroughly expect my head to explode from how great this concert ...
Read more : Muse | Views : 7173 | Replies : 9

Mitch Hedberg

<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=2">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font>If you haven't heard, Mitch Hedberg passed away yesterday.&nbsp; He was a really good stand-up comic, kind of in the mold of Steven Wright, with bizzarre one-liners.&nbsp; You can read a few <a target="_self" href="http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg">Mitch Hedberg quotes</a> for yourself and see what I mean.<br />
<br />
It ...
Read more : Mitch Hedberg | Views : 4318 | Replies : 2

The Wire Returns / Malcom Gladwell

<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=2">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font>A bit of quick business, as the Wire has been oh so thankfully renewed
for a fourth season.&nbsp; Apparently it will focus more on the mayoral
race and the rising power of Mario, the remaining major drug
dealer.&nbsp; It's going to be a year until it is seen ...
Read more : The Wire Returns / Malcom Gladwell | Views : 672 | Replies : 4

So, I'm a Stand-Up Comic

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_frontpage&task=&id=&Itemid=1">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><p>Sunday Night I made my stand-up comedy debut at IT'Z in Fayetteville, NC. I was hilarious. And by hilarious I mean more nervous than I've ever been in my life (except for the time when I was negotiating for my salary for my first job in radio).</p>

<p>My ...
Read more : So, I'm a Stand-Up Comic | Views : 2665 | Replies : 8

Updates

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_frontpage&task=&id=&Itemid=1">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Alright, so things have been fairly busy around here the last few
weeks.  I'm struggling to do my taxes (options trades are
confusing to file), work has been fairly ridiculous, and I've been
preparing for fairly heavily the last week for my debut.<br />
<br />
Debut of ...
Read more : Updates | Views : 1801 | Replies : 2

Sample Audio

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=50">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><p>In order to pay for my necessities - like food, computers and DirecTV - I have worked in Radio for the past 8 years.</p>
<p>I currently live in Fayetteville, NC, where I moved to be the Co-Host of the Kix 106.9 Morning Crew. Before that, I was Producer ...
Read more : Sample Audio | Views : 6365 | Replies : 0

Over 75% there.

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_frontpage&task=&id=&Itemid=1">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><p>Well, it looks like I've gotten most of the bugs worked out, and most of the remaining stuff is just small fixings. Overall, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this thing. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone had some suggestions/comments/frustrations that they could pass along. ...
Read more : Over 75% there. | Views : 2084 | Replies : 3

Mambo License Guidelines

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=33">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><div class="pagenavcounter">Page 1 of 2</div>Learn more about how Mambo is licensed and how this affects you.<br /> <br /> Mambo is released under the GNU General Public license (GNU GPL).The
GNU GPL provides for a person or persons to distribute Mambo for a fee,
but not actually charging ...
Read more : Mambo License Guidelines | Views : 1533 | Replies : 0

To Do List

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=47">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><p>Well, I have a long To Do list for this site before it gets ready to roll (Although it is basically rolling as it is.) Here are some of the things upcoming...</p>
<ul><li>Finish cleaning up template
<blockquote><li>Set fixed width that works across browsers</li>
<li>Fix forum template</li>
<li>Get display ...
Read more : To Do List | Views : 1862 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37