It is currently Sat Sep 28, 24 1:41am

News News of Chris Boylan dot to the COM

Site map of Chris Boylan dot to the COM » Forum : Chris Boylan dot to the COM

The forum is back!

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Kissy-fur!!
Read more : Happy Birthday | Views : 7938 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Chris Boylan, consumer.

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000300.php">Chris Boylan, consumer.</a>

<p>After laying back for much of the Thanksgiving weekend, I joined the fray, making an electronics purchase today in celebration of my upcoming birthday. My parents have generously funded the purchase as a present.</p>

<p>The selection? An Iriver HP-140 Digital Audio Player. It is becoming harder and harder to find nowadays as it is no longer in production, but I snagged one of the last 3 ...
Read more : Chris Boylan, consumer. | Views : 4300 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Mashed Santa

I know most of us were on vacation for the past few days, but Im bored here. We need more posting. Im not saying that it should be full of logic or reasoning, a simple brain fart will do.

Chris you missed Allison making a Santa out of mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and turkey. I think a piece of a red pepper was used as well. She took pictures, so maybe Stinky will be nice ...
Read more : Mashed Santa | Views : 7986 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

New website for Blain

Chris..I want a new website designed by you..all for the low price of.... what ever you charge me..thank Blain
Read more : New website for Blain | Views : 7988 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

I'm off to Delaware

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000299.php">I'm off to Delaware</a>

<p>I'm leaving at 6 to U of Del. to hang out for the weekend with my family as we all attend the Villanova/U Del. game on Saturday. Ill be back late Sat. / early Sun. Watch the Amazing Race on Sat at 8 on CBS.</p>
Read more : I'm off to Delaware | Views : 2338 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

AMAZING RACE!

The Amazing Race begins tonight at 9 PM on CBS. I have referred to it at least seven times on this site, but never have given it a full trumpet.

WATCH THIS SHOW!

It is everything that reality TV should be, namely: a game show that is far too complex to be held on a lame set, yet not controlled by a bunch of producers. This isn't The Apprentice, where The Donald picks someone based ...
Read more : AMAZING RACE! | Views : 7925 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

a few questions

1. What is a TiVo?
2. Why'd y'all re-elect the "unelectable"????
3. Are you going to drive from the east coast to the west coast? cuz im doing that in july with my girlfriend and a detailed route planner could really help!

Your site rocks i'm doing a commercial law assignment at the moment and its keeping me going!
Read more : a few questions | Views : 8686 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Eli Manning Starting!

Eli Manning to start rest of season!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

It's about freakin' time. Kurt Warner has been seemingly afraid to throw the ball downfield the last couple games. Right now, there is nothing Kurt Warner can do that Eli can't. If they're gonna suck, you might as well start the new future. Who knows, he might come out gangbusters like Roethlisburger. I doubt it, but it's possible. If they split the next two weeks ...
Read more : Eli Manning Starting! | Views : 7674 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!

http://www.wilford-brimley.com/

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, SERIOUSLY!!! (said like Cartman)

The Musical. I thought he was dead.
Read more : OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!! | Views : 8015 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

46 days til Christmas

While Allison and I both enjoy the new Christmas themed name tag on the home page. Allison feels that it's never too soon for Christmas. I feel as though its a little on the early side even though I listen to the "elf" soundtrack on the way to and from work.

Your thoughts fellow board dorks?
Read more : 46 days til Christmas | Views : 8397 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37