New audio

This is where article comments will be kept.

New audio

Postby Blog » Mon Sep 13, 04 7:26pm

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000288.php">New audio</a>

<p>I'm still working out the kinks, but it looks like I can post audio to the picture gallery now. While this may seem a little counter-intuitive, it works out well as an organizational structure for storing the audio files I generate at work. This way, I can post them with a little comment and not have to delve into the HTML all that much. Plus, you can rate them or comment on them as well as browse or search them. Good times.</p>

<p>My first test is an okay bit that happened when a credit card solicitor called us up at the station and we just talked to them for a little. Tell me if you get it to work, how easy you find the interface, etc.</p>

<p>Then audio is located <a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=12">here</a>.</p>

<p>The album is located <a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=3&page=2">here</a>.</p>

<p>Much will change in the next week or so, but I wanted to see what you all thought.</p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Postby jackie » Tue Sep 14, 04 3:50pm

worked very quickly for me. sounded good as well. those damn telemarketers....i tell ya....
jackie

Postby bitsy » Tue Sep 14, 04 6:40pm

i'd get chex mix too chris.

and your co-host ruined that joke with the raisin bit. you should scold her for being so unfunny.

if said co-host is reading this, i apologize for the harsh words.
bitsy
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 14, 04 10:10pm

That's tough talk from the person who can't even remember her login for the board. If you forget it, click on the Memberlist at the top of EVERY PAGE IN THE FORUM. All members names are listed there.

Try keeping your number of accounts to seven or less. Then start making remarks from the peanut gallery.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bitsy » Tue Sep 14, 04 11:32pm

memorizing passwords has nothing to do with ruining jokes.

ps - this is only #2 genius, and it's set on that i never have to remember my password.

suck it trebek.
bitsy
Beginner
Beginner

Postby dd » Wed Sep 15, 04 12:11am

The crooked one is actually right. The chick messed it up. Rasins = not funny. Ham = funny. shes obviously a leno fan.
Your agenda of hope just made me shit my pants. -Jon Stewart
dd
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 15, 04 8:53pm

"The crooked one" is funny because it's true. Although its funnier if you pronounce it crook'd.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles