It is currently Sat May 4, 24 6:15pm

News News of Chris Boylan dot to the COM

Site map of Chris Boylan dot to the COM » Forum : Chris Boylan dot to the COM

The forum is back!

Amazing Race

At first I wasn't sure who I thought would make it all the way to the end. After tonight's episode Im pretty sure Amber & Rob will be in the top 3 along with the black couple & the brothers. I think every other team will self destruct.

That's my 2 cents.

I do believe that this is my 75th post thus enabling the color in the 3rd Blain head. It's sad that I'm excited ...
Read more : Amazing Race | Views : 8301 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

So, I'm a Stand-Up Comic

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_frontpage&task=&id=&Itemid=1">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><p>Sunday Night I made my stand-up comedy debut at IT'Z in Fayetteville, NC. I was hilarious. And by hilarious I mean more nervous than I've ever been in my life (except for the time when I was negotiating for my salary for my first job in radio).</p>

<p>My ...
Read more : So, I'm a Stand-Up Comic | Views : 2664 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Updates

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_frontpage&task=&id=&Itemid=1">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Alright, so things have been fairly busy around here the last few
weeks.  I'm struggling to do my taxes (options trades are
confusing to file), work has been fairly ridiculous, and I've been
preparing for fairly heavily the last week for my debut.<br />
<br />
Debut of ...
Read more : Updates | Views : 1799 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Everyone should be a teacher

No seriously. Everyone should be a teacher. Last week due to "snow" I only had 2.5 days of work. This week so far, Monday was a half day, it looks like tuesday maybe even wednesday will be off then work on thursday and friday we have off for the teachers to get all their grades done.

that and I get june, july & august to dick around and visit friends who have real jobs and ...
Read more : Everyone should be a teacher | Views : 8157 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Amber is cooler than you

Amber is cooler than you for getting a shout out on whatevs.org.

http://www.whatevs.org/2005_02_20_whatevs_archive.html
Read more : Amber is cooler than you | Views : 8126 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Sample Audio

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=50">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><p>In order to pay for my necessities - like food, computers and DirecTV - I have worked in Radio for the past 8 years.</p>
<p>I currently live in Fayetteville, NC, where I moved to be the Co-Host of the Kix 106.9 Morning Crew. Before that, I was Producer ...
Read more : Sample Audio | Views : 6365 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Over 75% there.

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_frontpage&task=&id=&Itemid=1">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><p>Well, it looks like I've gotten most of the bugs worked out, and most of the remaining stuff is just small fixings. Overall, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this thing. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone had some suggestions/comments/frustrations that they could pass along. ...
Read more : Over 75% there. | Views : 2080 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Mambo License Guidelines

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=33">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><div class="pagenavcounter">Page 1 of 2</div>Learn more about how Mambo is licensed and how this affects you.<br /> <br /> Mambo is released under the GNU General Public license (GNU GPL).The
GNU GPL provides for a person or persons to distribute Mambo for a fee,
but not actually charging ...
Read more : Mambo License Guidelines | Views : 1532 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

To Do List

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=47">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p><p>Well, I have a long To Do list for this site before it gets ready to roll (Although it is basically rolling as it is.) Here are some of the things upcoming...</p>
<ul><li>Finish cleaning up template
<blockquote><li>Set fixed width that works across browsers</li>
<li>Fix forum template</li>
<li>Get display ...
Read more : To Do List | Views : 1862 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

4 Bumpers

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>4 Bumpers:
These are four bumpers. We also tried to cram a little comedy in any place we could find it to strengthen TSL.
Read more : 4 Bumpers | Views : 2172 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37