Vacuum Cleaners

This is where article comments will be kept.

Vacuum Cleaners

Postby Blog » Thu Dec 11, 03 3:42am

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000210.php">Vacuum Cleaners</a>

<p>No, this is not a joke about vacuum cleaners. Or how the Giants are like a Shop-Vac - so versatile they can go from suck to blow with the flip of a switch.</p>

<p>No, this is about how you should NEVER EVER buy a vacuum cleaner that is bagless. Always buy the one with the disposable bag. The bagless container simply spreads dust in all directions and never gets clean. I hate mine.</p>

<p>In good news: YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST CATCH MONDAY'S DAILY SHOW!!!!!!!<br />
Yes, I am referring to a show that has already aired, but I believe it may re-air Monday morning, Nov. 17th. Set up the VCR. During the first segment, Steven Colbert reports (from England) about the Prince Charles sex scandal. </p>

<p>For those of you who don't know, Prince Charles was accused of some sort of gay thing. The reason I'm so vague is that British law prohibits any discussion of the details under it's libel law. (The Setup)</p>

<p>So, Colbert tries to describe what is accused through subtle hand gestures throughout his generally dry piece. This becomes so hilarious that even Colbert breaks down and laughs hysterically - so hard that he is unable to finish the story. From there it goes on...</p>

<p>I'll not ruin anything more for when it airs again. If anyone has any idea of when it reruns, please pass it along. The guest for the episode was Will Ferrell, who also continues the joke.</p>

<p>I cried from laughing so hard, I had to rewind it because I couldn't see through my tears.</p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles