Tapes...

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

Tapes...

Postby dd » Sat Mar 13, 04 2:44pm

Im doing a major cleaning of my room. I found a box of audio tapes that have various things on it, such as myself singing kareoke to Counting Crows. I've found one from the Showgram on Broadway, another with the South Park Titanic song, another with different characters from the Simpsons saying goodbye. Im guessing you used it as a close a few times.

Do you want any of these tapes?

I also found a tape of myself from my freshman year radio career. Its quite hideous. Im going to work with Dad to get them onto the computer then put them all on a cd. This would work better If I had my Mac and Protools, then itd all have pretty intros and be properly edited. In 3 years after I buy a car, Ill buy a Mac. Not that you care. But then I can edit video again and all will be right with the world.

PS I put this all up so I can have a Blain head change color.

PPS. I made your ring tone on my cell phone Detroit Rock City by Kiss. Allison has Alison by Elvis Costello. I havent decided on the boy yet, but someone will have Paual Abdul's Forever Your Girl.
Your agenda of hope just made me shit my pants. -Jon Stewart
dd
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 16, 04 3:29am

Thanks, but no. You can toss the tape. It is the product of one of my earlier editing projects, and needs to be destroyed for it's own sake.

Congratulations on picking up the colored Blain head. I believe you are the first to have done so. Now you have to aim for two colored Blain heads. You'll need 50 posts to get it, so you have your work cut out for you. Good luck.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dd » Tue Mar 16, 04 10:47pm

Is it 50 in toto or 50 more? Cant you change it so its every 15 posts or something?

Dont move back to Jersey its crazy here. Monday was 63 degrees on the thermometer in the car, today they started dismissing kids at 10 o'clock due to the snow. I was home by 12:30. It started snowing again, but we have 2-3 inches right now. This morning we were in the 4-8 range. Im anticipating 4.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Your agenda of hope just made me shit my pants. -Jon Stewart
dd
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 16, 04 10:57pm

50 in total. And it's snowing here too. Apparently not as bad as Jersey, but we're looking at 3-6 inches as well. However, as I have no real reason to leave my apartment it doesn't matter that much.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General - Chris Boylan