Picture Frustrations

This is where article comments will be kept.

Picture Frustrations

Postby Blog » Tue Jan 6, 04 4:31am

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000224.php">Picture Frustrations</a>

<p>I had planned on starting to upload all of my backlogged pictures yesterday, when all things USB apparently stopped working on my computer. As of now, i still have no idea what's going wrong. Both my scanner and the digital camera are not connecting to the computer. Being understandably frustrated, I then decided I have to do something successful in order to offset the USB evil.</p>

<p>Thus, I have done all of the laundry in the apartment, ironed all of my shirts, started designing a new look for the site, and even had the time to do all the hardware modifications necessary to mod my X-Box. For those of you who don't know, Modding the X-Box allows me to do cool things, like backup my games and play video and audio files through my surround receiver (Denon - 1083 - the same model as the 3803). <a href="http://www.xbox-scene.com">If you want to know more, then check this site out.</a> Plus, now that my TiVo is similarly modded/hacked, I can play around with them and do things that only I think are fun.</p>

<p>Basically, I've been fooling around without adding pictures. However, I still am busy with the whole Nissan thing, which I hope will end tomorrow (Tuesday), plus I have to help out Rock since his basement flooded (blown sump pump).</p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Postby dd » Tue Jan 6, 04 11:58am

the direct Tv man is here. So far the dish is up and now its time to run the cables. No es una problema.

By the way out of bordem, I used the maps cd dad has to highlight the little jaunt we took into the city. I don't remember exactly where we walked, as far as what streets around wall street and the like. I even took out the short subway ride. Grand total: 4.42 Miles. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why my knee felt like it was going to explode. Now I know why. Have fun with those pictures. Speaking of pictures, did you get the ones we took developed?
Your agenda of hope just made me shit my pants. -Jon Stewart
dd
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Chris » Wed Jan 7, 04 8:24pm

Lucky for you DD. Just for your info, if you aren't planning on replying to the blog entry, I'd prefer if you started a new thread over in the Main Forum.

Also, congratulations on your new job. Earning money is a good thing.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles