It is currently Fri May 10, 24 11:42am

News News of Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Site map of Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles » Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

This is where article comments will be kept.

4 Bumpers

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>4 Bumpers:
These are four bumpers. We also tried to cram a little comedy in any place we could find it to strengthen TSL.
Read more : 4 Bumpers | Views : 2172 | Replies : 2

Approach the Bench

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Approach the Bench - 1:21 - 637KB
From our studios at WDVD, we often watched the unwashed lounge around on the park benches. So, we created a game (like the Match Game) where a caller had to finish the phrase in the same way as one of these ...
Read more : Approach the Bench | Views : 1756 | Replies : 0

4 Phone Solicits

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>4 Phone Solicits:
These are four solicitations for callers. The Rocky Allen Show was very caller driven, so we wanted funny and unique signals to notify listners it was time to call.
Read more : 4 Phone Solicits | Views : 1684 | Replies : 0

Post Office Pennies

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Post Office Pennies - 3:29 - 1629KB
<p>When the price of stamps went from 34 to 37 cents, I took action and handed out pennies at the Post Office.</p>
Read more : Post Office Pennies | Views : 539 | Replies : 0

Lunatic Lotto

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Lunatic Lotto - 4:45 - 2232KB
As the "Big Game" multi-state lottery grew bigger, we decided to get our numbers from someone who heard voices.
Read more : Lunatic Lotto | Views : 1677 | Replies : 0

Beach Report

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Beach Report - 1:37 - 1518KB
<p>One day in January, it got up to 50 degrees in Detroit, so I wrote and produced this beach report for all those who caught the spring fever.</p>
Read more : Beach Report | Views : 1607 | Replies : 0

The Crisis in the Middle Ear

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>The Crisis in the Middle Ear - 1:10 - 1016KB
<p>Blain thought of this one after seeing too many CNN graphics with "Crisis in the Middle East". We laughed at the idea, so I wrote a bit.</p>
Read more : The Crisis in the Middle Ear | Views : 440 | Replies : 0

Winona Ryder and Pete Yorn

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Winona Ryder and Pete Yorn - :16 - 125KB
<p>Other times, sitting in the studio means dropping a half-liner. (Voices: Rocky and Me)</p>
Read more : Winona Ryder and Pete Yorn | Views : 1630 | Replies : 0

Saddam the Musical

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Saddam the Musical - 3:37 - 3395KB
<p>Saddam Hussein wrote a romance novel that was turned into a play in Baghdad. Rocky said there was no way I could write a funny bit about a Saddam Hussein musical, so I proved him wrong. (Voices: Rocky, Blain Ensley, Me ...
Read more : Saddam the Musical | Views : 1729 | Replies : 0

Funny, Not Funny

<p><a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=44">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)</font></p>Funny, Not Funny - :58 - 922KB
<p>I didn't voice this little gem, but I did write it and am responsible for it running quickly astray. (Voice: Scott Vertical | Writing, Production: Me)</p>
Read more : Funny, Not Funny | Views : 1483 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37