Kix 106.9

This is where article comments will be kept.

Kix 106.9

Postby Blog » Fri Jun 25, 04 1:09am

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000274.php">Kix 106.9</a>

<p>Welcome to Kix Country! Starting tomorrow, Friday morning, I begin as co-host of the Kix Morning Crew (or something like that). Every weekday morning from 5:30 to 10 AM, Tracy Taylor and I will be offering up wild and wacky nuttiness on "The New Kix 106.9". What lies in store? I have absolutely no idea. </p>

<p>The good news is that I will be able to post audio from the show from time-to-time, although only with everybody understanding that this site is not owned or endorsed by Cumulus. If you can understand that, then I can do what I want. </p>

<p>As for actually getting up early in the morning again - part of me fails to understand why I chose to re-enter this profession that makes me tired at least 5 days a week. I knew it was coming. I know that I hate going to sleep early and I hate getting up in the morning. My only consolation is that, in all likelihood, I would feel the same way if I had to get up at 10 AM every morning as well. </p>

<p>P.S. Amber's and my wacky camera phones arrive tomorrow. I'm sure that will add to the general hilarity of this site, which I believe there might have actually been at one time. </p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles