I stayed up til 1:06AM for this?

This is where article comments will be kept.

I stayed up til 1:06AM for this?

Postby Blog » Thu Dec 11, 03 3:40am

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000195.php">I stayed up til 1:06AM for this?</a>

<p>I have to get up in three hours. I stayed up to watch the Giants beat the Cowboys, but instead they get beat up early. I lose hope, but the Giants come back and take the lead with :11 to go. I am ecstatic and will sleep happy.</p><p>BUT WAIT!!!! Matt Bryant kicks the kickoff out of bounds, the Cowboys move it to the 40 and nail a FG as time expires. Overtime! The Giants hit a Field Goal with :11 left!!! The game should be over!!!!</p><p>Overtime: The Cowboys move into Field Goal position to take the win, but the Defense pushes them back and forces the punt. The Giants offense is hot and I am confident they will now win. Of course, they come up short and the defense that loves giving up 3rd and medium lets them move down the field, and the Boys win with a chip shot field goal.</p><p>I don't know who to blame, but I will find somebody. If I don't pass out while soldering tomorrow and kill myself. </p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles