I Stand Corrected

This is where article comments will be kept.

I Stand Corrected

Postby Blog » Thu Dec 11, 03 3:15am

Permanent link to <a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000165.php">I Stand Corrected</a>

<p>Although I am currently exhausted, it is no excuse for factual mistakes on my part. This is especially the case when I am describing events that I have actually attended in person. For instance, the 2000 World Series, which the Yankees won - I attended in person. Also, the 2001 World Series, which I did not attend - The Yankees lost. Well played Greg... well played.</p>

<p>Secondly, if you have any access to the channel entitled "BBC America" - I beg of you to tune in all this week. "The Office", one of the funniest TV shows I have seen in quite awhile (also see "Andy Richter Controls the Universe and Scrubs) - is repeating the first season Monday through Friday at 10PM. I assure you that it will be worth your time.</p>

<p>Much in the same way, I heartily encourage the viewing of "The Wire" on HBO. This show is the best crime/cop drama I have ever seen. Spectactular writing, superb acting - it's all there. Now you may be saying, "Hey Chris! You seem to be praising shows left and right. How can I trust your criticism?" </p>

<p>To reply, first - stop talking to your computer. Second, I am terribly critical of television shows, as most of them suck. However, when a rare good one sneaks through, I feel that I must point it out. In fact, I think I may shortly devote a section of this site to television reviews. We'll see if I have the time.</p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles