I'm The Second Member ever on this site! How Cool

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

I'm The Second Member ever on this site! How Cool

Postby chrisboylan » Wed Sep 8, 04 12:41pm

Hi Im teh Irish dude called Chris Boylan and I'm pretty sure i'm related to you although i base this on a conversation i had with my grandmother although i was drunk and im pretty sure she was too!!!

Anyway have you guys saw the final two episodes of the office they were on here at christmas i saw them again last night. they just tie up all the loose ends at the end of the second series.

Oh would you guys all vote for john kerry i dont wanna go on like michael moore but that little bush freak really has us (the rest of the world) very nervous. and his eyes are way too close together
chrisboylan
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 8, 04 10:09pm

I'd wondered where you disappeared to. I have no idea as to our relation. My grandfather was Thomas J. (I think) Boylan .

As for the Office, no we haven't gotten to see the new stuff yet. I just checked http://www.bbcamerica.com and they say we're getting a new 2-hour special in October. They're also making an American version of "The Office", and despite the involvement of the hilarious Steve Carell, I am pretty sure it will suck.

In the Presidential Race, it's way too close to call at this point. Because of the Electoral College, it probably doesn't matter how we vote. If you don't live in Pennsylvania, Ohio, or Florida - your vote doesn't count for much. I live in North Carolina, and most of the people that visit the site live in Michigan. There is a chance that our votes might become important, but it is likely that Michigan will vote for Kerry and North Carolina for Bush.

To understand why he has a chance of winning in America, you have to realize that he is the best campaigner (along with his staff) probably in the last hundred years. He is spectactular at making Kerry look like a buffoon, and many Americans are too scared to take a risk on someone they percieve as weak or wishy-washy in a post 9/11 world. He's such a good campaigner that no one is even talking about all of his failures in the fight against of terrorism (more terrorist attacks since attacking Iraq than before, Al-Qaeda still roaming wild, the vast majority of shipping entering the country is still not inspected, an abandonment of the fight in Afghanistan.)
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Oct 21, 04 3:00pm

The Office returns tonight. I shall report by the weekend.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bitsy » Thu Oct 21, 04 9:03pm

I'm kinda pissed, because i wish i waited and registered to vote in pennslyvania. I didn't know you could do that, but a few people in my dorm have registered as pennslyvania residents since we're here in villanova. My vote could have counted for much more. And the clip of him talking about not having an all volunteer army on tuesday's daily show was freakin hilarious.

i was just reminded of a quote in an article i read not too long ago "'The president cannot keep changing his mind,' Bush said, thumping his finger on the lectern. 'The president must speak clearly. And the president must mean what he says.'" really? speak clearly? you wanna go down that path? fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice...uh, can't fool me again! yea, that sounds right.

(i might have already brought that up here before, so if i did, hope you enjoy it again)
bitsy
Beginner
Beginner

Return to General - Chris Boylan