How Bout That?

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

How Bout That?

Postby Chris » Wed Jan 19, 05 12:48am

Welcome to the beginning of the new Chris Boylan.com . The template is not up to snuff and the archives haven't been transported over yet (blog, photos, audio) but they will in the next week. The good news is that this new site will allow for multiple contributors and thus, more content. Plus, it has taught me a lot of PHP programming. Well, enjoy - but please hold back judgements until next week.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How Bout That?

Postby Radioplay » Tue Feb 10, 09 8:02am

The site's looking good. To be honest, I haven't looked at it in a few months. I'm diggin' the new look Chris.
Radioplay
New
New

Re: How Bout That?

Postby Chris » Tue Feb 10, 09 11:40pm

You know what the funny thing is - that random complaint of me "working" on the site and it not being done is 4 years old - but is still just as valid today. Well, except all the archives have been transferred over. This site will never be done - there's still wiki integration, writing a tags component/plugin and the podcast to go. Then, I can go through and clean up the bad comment threads, reformat old articles, and insert the comments from before the original phpbb integration into Movable Type. After that, I can put up around 5-6 years of backlogged photos. I should be caught up... never.

But it's not going to stop me from trying.

Chris
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General - Chris Boylan