Happy New Year

This is where article comments will be kept.

Happy New Year

Postby Blog » Fri Dec 31, 04 5:41am

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000303.php">Happy New Year</a>

<p>A Happy New Year to all.</p>

<p>I am back from Jersey, and only had my bags delayed one flight, leaving me luggageless for a few hours. I had a great time, but also miss not seeing everybody out in Detroit. I think a visit out there may be in order soon.</p>

<p>I think I may flip to the new site overhaul in the next week or so, even though it is unfinished. That should give me the motivation to make the move quickly. I am having some serious troubles gettign the comments thing to work, so comments on my blog entries may return to the way they were pre-forum, where they just are a link at the bottom of every entry. It may take a month plus to figure that one out, and it may be impossible. </p>

<p>I don't know, part of me says not to fix it if it ain't broken, but then the rest of me is hell-bent on tinkering. I don't think anything I ever installed on this site was ever done with much forethought, so it may be the way to go. </p>

<p>Basically, the site will be wacky for a few days -- the image gallery may be offline for awhile, the blog entries and forum may take some time to be set up properly, and the design will be lacking until the functionality is at least achieved baseline. </p>

<p>Give it a week before you start complaining. Unless you like it, then begin complimenting immediately.</p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles