Duane comes through

This is where article comments will be kept.

Duane comes through

Postby Blog » Tue Sep 7, 04 12:03am

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000286.php">Duane comes through</a>

<p>Just when I finish complaining about how little love I get at work, Duane, our engineer, comes through. Duane scratches together 3 weeks of minidiscs for us, allowing us to now record our show in a digital format and archive it for at least a little while. What does that mean for you, the home reader? Almost nothing.</p>

<p>Well, almost. Now, with the track indexing of minidiscs, it will be much easier to pull "best of" segments. Also, it will be much easier to post audio from the show to prove to everyone that I am actually gainfully employed. Like, starting tomorrow.</p>

<p>I've been trying to upgrade the photo gallery, because the new version allows for catergorizing of audio, but I've run into quite the buzzsaw trying to fight it off. We'll see.</p>

<p>But, thank you, Duane. It seems that, much like in the armed forces, you're not doing it for your boss or the company, but instead for your fellow worker. We must stick together to get things done, because if it were attempted through the proper channels it never would get done. It's almost like we're not on the same team. </p>

<p>P.S. I also put some google ads on the front page to see if that might turn out okay. I presume no one cares now, but that's not why they're there. With a little bit of luck, this whole radio thing might become successful, drawing listeners to the site and hopefully I can make a few bucks off them. Literally, a few bucks.</p>

<p>P.P.S. I also just added a Google search on my site that allows you to search the site or the entire web from my page. A revolutionary feature? No. Cool other gadget? Yes.</p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles