Dov Davidoff

This is where article comments will be kept.

Dov Davidoff

Postby Blog » Thu Dec 11, 03 2:35am

Permanent link to <a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000215.php">Dov Davidoff</a>

<p>Anybody heard of this guy? I saw him on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn and he was pretty funny. He dropped one joke about Michael Jackson that I shall repeat, but only after the disclaimer that I don't actually endorse pedophilia. (That was just for those who are unfamiliar with humor.) (Also, I will use quotes, yet paraphrase - because I'm too lazy to rewind the TiVo.)</p>

<p>"You know, Michael Jackson's been arrested again for touching a young boy. That's all we hear about nowadays, Priests sexually abusing kids, Michael Jackson, some janitor at an elementary school... Maybe it's time to do something. Maybe, for too long we have been pointing the finger at the wrong people. Maybe it's time to re-examine society and place the blame where it actually belongs.</p>

<p>On those god-damn sexy kids."</p>

<p>I don't know if he's done a Comedy Central Special, but I checked the schedule and he's not on it. He does appear often at the <a href="http://www.comedycellar.com">Comedy Cellar</a>, but as I no longer live in New York, that means nothing.</p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 22, 03 1:17am

Yeah so I don't know you but I've seen Dovs act and he is pretty damn hilarious. If ur ever in NY u should def check him out at the Cellar he's always there
peace
-annonymouse (got any cheese?)

Postby Chris » Fri Dec 26, 03 3:48am

I am actually going to the Comedy Cellar tomorrow night and should see him there. I shall post a report soon.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Wed Jan 7, 04 8:32pm

Dov was pretty funny, and possibly the best comic that I saw at the Comedy Cellar while I was in New York. He performed along with Greg Giraldo, Keith Robinson, Allan Havey (who is awful!), and some other guy that toured with Julio Iglesias (who wasn't that bad).
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles