Do You Know What's Fun and Irresponsible?

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

Do You Know What's Fun and Irresponsible?

Postby Chris » Tue Nov 2, 04 8:29pm

EXIT POLLS!!!

Andrew Sullivan

Wonkette

Early returns showing quite a decisive Kerry victory. It's early, but I'm damn hopeful.

Now, onto the Senate. Looking for good news in Kentucky and here in North Carolina with Mongiardo and Bowles respectively.

The future of the country could be in balance with Rehnquist apparently visiting croaksville and other justices thining of calling it quits.
Last edited by Chris on Wed Nov 3, 04 12:52am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dd » Tue Nov 2, 04 11:36pm

You know what else is fun? Answering the phone when the caller I.D. is "111-111-1111" Yesterday it was all Zero's and it was Hilary Clinton telling Dad to go out and vote. So I thought who could this be? I cautiously answer, "hello??"

"YO YO YO! THIS IS SPIKE LEE, REMINDING YOU TO VOTE!" then I kinda tuned out, it was probably something about how he hates whitey.

Also on the way home from work today, there were a bunch of punks holding up handmade "VOTE BUSH" signs. I thought they were kids from my school so I slowed down. Turns out they are just your average run of the mill punks hanging out on what I lovingly refer to as the "death highway" That's Route 22 for all you Jersey kids. When I asked what they were doing, they responded with "VOTE BUSH YO!" I smiled, and said "Really? That's it?" The leader punk said, "were helping the undecideds." When I asked him who he voted for, he told me that hes 17 and couldn't. I told him that it was too bad, because Im voting Kerry and his vote would have cancelled mine out. I think he died a little inside.

In Jersey the biggest complaint from voters at 7am, was that their vote didnt count because machines weren't turned on. Jersey went for Kerry. We may be Gay, but we can only take it in the ass so much.

Reporting live from the polls, Im Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa. Back to you Diane.
Your agenda of hope just made me shit my pants. -Jon Stewart
dd
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Chris » Wed Nov 3, 04 12:53am

Well....

Bowles and the Kentucky guy lose. Bush takes Florida, Kerry takes PA. Damn you fakery exit polls! Why must you give me hope?
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bitsy » Wed Nov 3, 04 11:45am

despite the fact that i'm pissed that america may die in the next 4 years, i was very excited to see the return of steve carell to the daily show. it might have been just yesterday's show, but it was still glorious.

plus anchorman is playing here at school this weekend...I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!

gt - minus that whole "country's going down the shitter" kinda thing.
bitsy
Beginner
Beginner

Return to General - Chris Boylan