chris boylans(the irish one!)

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

chris boylans(the irish one!)

Postby chrisboylan » Wed Nov 19, 03 7:08am

ok it really early but i've had an idea other chris boylan i think i'm gonna set up www.chrisboylan.ie and then u can try and get as many chris boylans as u can to set up websites in as many different countries as possible aany way sorry for annoying u oh yeah that asshole president of urs is only a few hundred miles from me i'm scared i feel like placing my self at an orange stage of alert! is that correct? any hoot bye bye for now but we'll chat soon love the web site

P.S. Do u think bush and his wife are a wee bit nervous staying in the same house as old bonnie prince charlie
chrisboylan
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 20, 03 4:15am

Little did I suspect that there would be someone else with the user name "chrisboylan" to create utter confusion around here. I probably should have used it myself, but so it goes.

My question for the other Chris Boylan is this: Are you taking some sort of substance that makes what you write sound so fast? Every time I read something from you, I get the feeling that you have just ingested 10 No-Doz and are working on your 18th cup of coffee.

This is not a criticism, or an attempt to scare you away from posting anymore - I heartily encourage you and all of your friends to use this board to discuss anything at all. It is merely an attempt from one Chris Boylan to understand another.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bitser » Sun Nov 23, 03 1:00am

i just want to know what those little pictures under the usernames are. under the chrisboylan, they appear to be tiny heads (they're very small, so i could be completely off on that), and under yours there's just a little cartoon. i just wanna know what they are, and if i can get one too.
bitser

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 23, 03 3:34pm

If you look closely, they are 5 pictures of Blain's head (grayed out).

When you register, you select a name and (if you want) an 'avatar'. An avatar is a small image that represents you. When you register, it will tell you how to do it. My avatar is Milquetoast, the cockroach from Bloom County.

You are also assigned a rank. I am the Administrator, so that is my rank. Everybody else earns theirs based on how many posts you have made. At first, you are New and have only gray heads. At 15 posts, you move up to Intermediate and one Blain head becomes color. The more you post, the more Blain heads you get.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bitsy » Mon Nov 24, 03 8:10pm

i thought that was blaine's head, but i didn't want to sound really crazy if by chance they were not blaine's head, but something horribly different. I did not want to insult mr. ensley.

and i also registered, but i just wanted to just post something, and didn't go through any of those. so when you come home, you can help me pick out some that are really cool.
bitsy
Beginner
Beginner

Return to General - Chris Boylan