ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!

This is where article comments will be kept.

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!

Postby CommentBot » Thu Aug 25, 05 12:41pm

<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=2">Link back to the article</a>.<br /> <font size=1>(Note: This is original version of article. It may have been edited. Click on link above for most recent version.)<br />(<a href="http://chrisboylan.com/">PhpBB Mambo Comments by Chris Boylan</a>)</font><br /><p>So, Tuesday night, both my computer and internet connection go down simultaneously.&nbsp; Good times.&nbsp; A 9 month old motherboard flat our refuses to boot.&nbsp; So that should be good.</p><p>Anyway, Amber and I are off for a four-day weekend of whitewater rafting in the mountians of West Virginia.&nbsp; There will camping and fire and hillbillies.&nbsp; Of potential interest is that I will be releasing another website next week some time, which will be a part of the larger Chris Boylan plan to take over the world.&nbsp; It will be a small part but an important part nonetheless.&nbsp; Not as big as the one set for end of the year, however.</p><p>My ears are still ringing from Green Day last night.&nbsp; Jimmy Eat World opened and I remembered why I like them.&nbsp; Catchy, poppy alt rock.&nbsp;</p> Green Day continued to show why they are still relevant.&nbsp; Their new (year old) album is still great.&nbsp; They performed with a tremendous amount of energy and fireworks.&nbsp; Literally, fireworks.&nbsp; Their pyrotechnics were so loud and hot, my eyebrows are singed and we were about 150 feet away.&nbsp; I have no idea how Tre, the drummer, is not currently on fire.&nbsp; The show was long, but not in a boring way.&nbsp; More like a, "wow, they've been onstage an hour and 40 minutes and there haven't been any points where I've thought - when is this thing ending?"&nbsp; I guess having a huge library of 2 and a half minute songs helps.<br />
CommentBot
Intermediate
Intermediate

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles