Ain't This Fancy

This is where article comments will be kept.

Ain't This Fancy

Postby Blog » Thu Dec 11, 03 4:14am

Permanent link to: <br /><br /><a href="http://www.chrisboylan.com/blog/archives/000217.php">Ain't This Fancy</a>

<p>I've integrated my Movable Type's comment feature into the PHPBB Forum. Aren't you excited!?!</p>

<p>Yeah, well it took a lot of work, but it fulfills a dream i had a while ago to more closely wrap the forum into the site. There is still a lot of cleaning up to do, in both web design, graphics, forum styles and the like... but the hard work is done. How you ask?</p>

<p>I realized it would be tough to do, so I found somebody else that did it and copied it. You can read about it <a href="http://trikuare.cx/mt/archives/000425.php">here at FluffyBlog</a>. The He/She/It that is Fluffy deserves the grateful thanks that I shall lavish on another day when it's not so late. </p>

<p>When you throw this project together with the installation of a TiVo Ethernet card this weekend, you begin to see what has kept me so busy. I'm currently trying to figure out a way to post what I'm currently watching or going to record or something to the site. It can be done, I just have to figure out how. I suspect that I will have to push the information from my computer to keep my TiVo from being hacked by some Romanian script kiddie, so that means I probably won't get around to it until after Christmas. </p>
Blog
Advanced
Advanced

Postby Chris » Thu Dec 11, 03 5:54pm

This is what a comment placed using the new system will look like.
I'm the Chris Boylan who runs Chris Boylan dot com. So there.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby deirdre » Fri Dec 12, 03 1:59pm

yes it is quite fancy.
deirdre

Return to Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles