It is currently Thu Mar 28, 24 6:03am

News News of Chris Boylan dot to the COM

Site map of Chris Boylan dot to the COM » Forum : Chris Boylan dot to the COM

The forum is back!

Topics not active

Hello.

I have some problems with my boylan comments module i set it on pasja.nstrefa.pl.
The module do put some informations to database as you can see in latest topics in "forum" box at the right-bottom of the page but the subjects are not active on forum pasja.nstrefa.pl/forum . It looks like it has no permitions do make subjects. I don't know how to fix it.

Help pls.
Read more : Topics not active | Views : 9733 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Bonnaroo 2009!!!!

Comments thread for Bonnaroo 2009!!!!
Read more : Bonnaroo 2009!!!! | Views : 5546 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

And So It Begins...

Comments thread for And So It Begins...
Read more : And So It Begins... | Views : 4573 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

The Agony of Defeat

Comments thread for The Agony of Defeat
Read more : The Agony of Defeat | Views : 2722 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

The carpet now matches the drapes

For the last couple months, the forum looked radically different from the rest of the site. Most importantly, there was no link in the forums to get back onto the main site.

That oversight has been corrected.

The forum template is a barely modified version of prosilver that comes with phpBB 3, so it will look very familiar. However, I have now wrapped it in the template for the rest of the site. It won't ...
Read more : The carpet now matches the drapes | Views : 63453 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Best Investment Ever

Comments thread for Best Investment Ever
Read more : Best Investment Ever | Views : 5737 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

Asses and Elephants

Comments thread for Asses and Elephants
Read more : Asses and Elephants | Views : 2561 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Comments for Chris Boylan .com articles

A new topic...

This is a new topic!
Read more : A new topic... | Views : 66299 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37