It is currently Fri Mar 29, 24 7:00am

News News of General - Chris Boylan

Site map of General - Chris Boylan » Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

cpanel mail / webmail

i was playing around with the mail forwarder and i can get my mail to forward to my gmail account but i can not find the setting that lets me keep a copy of the forwarded message in the horde inbox. can you help?
Read more : cpanel mail / webmail | Views : 8121 | Replies : 1

google

did you know that when you search for chris boylan on google, at least as of today, the first result is chrisboylan.com, but it's listed as

Boylan, Chris
Mambo - the dynamic portal engine and content management system.

Don't know if you meant it that way, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.
Read more : google | Views : 8916 | Replies : 4

New Stadium for the Giants

Press Conference for New Stadium at 11AM Tomorrow

BBI messageboard recently posted an announcement to the press that the Giants ownership and Gov. Codey will be at a press conference to announce an agreement on a privately-financed 80k seat stadium at the Meadowlands. Don't know why I care but I feel that I should. It's not like I'll be able to go to a game without participating in some sort of illegal activity, but I'm ...
Read more : New Stadium for the Giants | Views : 10094 | Replies : 6

The Pope

I get this Friday off of work because the Pope died. Just thought I'd share that with everyone who needed something new to hate.
Read more : The Pope | Views : 6010 | Replies : 1

Login issues

I've changed some things which might help the login issues. Now you can only login on the forum page, which is an annoyance - but I think it helps. Time will tell.

Please tell me if you're having problems logging in or if the Remember me checkbox isn't working.

So LOG IN. And then look around. It should be worth your while.
Read more : Login issues | Views : 8187 | Replies : 0

opinions on the new American version of The Office?

I think Steve Carell is hilarious. He played the too friendly boss role to perfection. Other notable elements the guy who changes his job title to make himself seem more important & the overly literal secretary with no business sense & dreams of being an artist ... awesome!

It made me laugh, but I can't compare it to the original BBC version ... I've never watched a single episode.
Read more : opinions on the new American version of The Office? | Views : 9715 | Replies : 6

Amazing Race

At first I wasn't sure who I thought would make it all the way to the end. After tonight's episode Im pretty sure Amber & Rob will be in the top 3 along with the black couple & the brothers. I think every other team will self destruct.

That's my 2 cents.

I do believe that this is my 75th post thus enabling the color in the 3rd Blain head. It's sad that I'm excited ...
Read more : Amazing Race | Views : 8278 | Replies : 2

Everyone should be a teacher

No seriously. Everyone should be a teacher. Last week due to "snow" I only had 2.5 days of work. This week so far, Monday was a half day, it looks like tuesday maybe even wednesday will be off then work on thursday and friday we have off for the teachers to get all their grades done.

that and I get june, july & august to dick around and visit friends who have real jobs and ...
Read more : Everyone should be a teacher | Views : 8128 | Replies : 1

Amber is cooler than you

Amber is cooler than you for getting a shout out on whatevs.org.

http://www.whatevs.org/2005_02_20_whatevs_archive.html
Read more : Amber is cooler than you | Views : 8097 | Replies : 1

How Bout That?

Welcome to the beginning of the new Chris Boylan.com . The template is not up to snuff and the archives haven't been transported over yet (blog, photos, audio) but they will in the next week. The good news is that this new site will allow for multiple contributors and thus, more content. Plus, it has taught me a lot of PHP programming. Well, enjoy - but please hold back judgements until next week.
Read more : How Bout That? | Views : 66072 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37