It is currently Fri Mar 29, 24 2:03am

News News of General - Chris Boylan

Site map of General - Chris Boylan » Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

Opening a Blogger Account

So, you want a blog, but don't want the hassle of installing one on your site? Then you can use Blogger. Just open an account and begin typing away. You can host the blog on their free space, but why have a convoluted URL that has to be linked to from every page, when you have a web-hosting account right here?

So, choose to "FTP it to your server". When it asks for information, just ...
Read more : Opening a Blogger Account | Views : 2150 | Replies : 3

Blain's Head

How many posts does one have to make before Blain's head changes colors?
Read more : Blain's Head | Views : 1769 | Replies : 2

New digs

the site looks pimp-tastic. I dig the 70's neon name as the title banner. The tabs at the top are hella hotness, and the photos on the left would be even cooler if you put up the ones from NYC. BY the way, since I have no idea how options work, can I give you some money to play with for me? Smurf yeah!

The end.

PS 39 days until Im in Las Vegas.
Read more : New digs | Views : 1888 | Replies : 1

what happened to the server on 3/1?

i was unable to access my site on 3/1/2004 . . . i also could not get to chrisboylan.com or amberkmiller.com . . . everything seems to be back to normal now . . . any insight to what caused these problems?
Read more : what happened to the server on 3/1? | Views : 1579 | Replies : 1

SnapLog

If you're looking for a really easy to setup and use photo blog . . . try SnapLog @ www.snaplog.com . . . i haven't played around with it much . . . it seems limited as far as customizing goes . . . but is so easy to use . . .
Read more : SnapLog | Views : 1639 | Replies : 0

The Rocky Allen Show is on - in NYC!!!

Thursday Night ONLY!!!!!

From 7-10PM on 1050AM ESPN Radio in New York, the Rocky Allen Show will be broadcast to its wildly indifferent public. Give us a listen if you're in the area, or even call in at 1-800-919-ESPN and talk to us about something besides the same old boring sports-talk.

Less "The Rangers need to sign another overpriced wimp who will have no effect on the team!",

more "Brian Leetch is an alien who ...
Read more : The Rocky Allen Show is on - in NYC!!! | Views : 438 | Replies : 1

Web Hosting Finalized

Alrighty people, here goes.

I've placed the order for the server. It should be ready for me to get started early/mid next week. It will then take me a day or two to secure it before it's ready for everyone. Hopefully, you can start fooling around with your site on Friday, Feb 13th. I'll update everyone when I actually get the server.

As for the details:
Price is $5/month if prepaid for the year. I ...
Read more : Web Hosting Finalized | Views : 4216 | Replies : 4

BOOBIE

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... 264459.jpg

Allison and I rewound it 3 times to make sure it wasnt planned, but shes definitly pierced.
Read more : BOOBIE | Views : 1832 | Replies : 1

Anyone want some web hosting?

I know that some of you who check out this site have your own webpages. With the possibility that I may soon need a new home for this site as well, I have been looking at some providers and almost none provide the price/performance I want with some degree of reliability.

Thus, I have been considering getting my own server and providing hosting to my friends and family. Basically, I plan on absorbing more of ...
Read more : Anyone want some web hosting? | Views : 1808 | Replies : 2

As if you needed another reason to hate them...

Don't know if you've read the story or not...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... ft_unhappy

but i just thought of you when I read it.

-dd
Read more : As if you needed another reason to hate them... | Views : 1467 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37