It is currently Thu Mar 28, 24 7:21pm

News News of General - Chris Boylan

Site map of General - Chris Boylan » Forum : General - Chris Boylan

Click here to read general posts by and about Chris and all of his Chrisness.

Topics not active

Hello.

I have some problems with my boylan comments module i set it on pasja.nstrefa.pl.
The module do put some informations to database as you can see in latest topics in "forum" box at the right-bottom of the page but the subjects are not active on forum pasja.nstrefa.pl/forum . It looks like it has no permitions do make subjects. I don't know how to fix it.

Help pls.
Read more : Topics not active | Views : 9734 | Replies : 0

The carpet now matches the drapes

For the last couple months, the forum looked radically different from the rest of the site. Most importantly, there was no link in the forums to get back onto the main site.

That oversight has been corrected.

The forum template is a barely modified version of prosilver that comes with phpBB 3, so it will look very familiar. However, I have now wrapped it in the template for the rest of the site. It won't ...
Read more : The carpet now matches the drapes | Views : 63453 | Replies : 0

A new topic...

This is a new topic!
Read more : A new topic... | Views : 66299 | Replies : 0

Why The Lack of Posting?????

HI DI HO!!!

its that tim eof year again exams!!! one tomorrow and one on friday.
these are my final exams for my degree, but i am not the least bit concerned which is very very worrying, so actually i am concerned abou5t not being concerned so all is rite wit the world again yes!!!

so i just checked out the website and realised i was the last one to post here!! so i thought ...
Read more : Why The Lack of Posting????? | Views : 12680 | Replies : 8

Wellington Mara

http://www.freep.com/sports/football/nfl26e_20051026.htm

I heard a story on the radio yesterday that Mr. Mara woke up on Sunday to watch the last few minutes of the game. Before he fell back to sleep, he said to tell Manning that he was doing a great job. Which is like Johnny Carson telling you you are funny. I thought that was pretty cool.
Read more : Wellington Mara | Views : 12451 | Replies : 6

How Do They Run This Country?

Through all the crap surrounding Katrina, and conservatives feigning concern for "the colored", I never saw anything that made it transparent to anyone that the GOP just doesn't give a shit about 95% of this country. That was until I saw this:

Sensenbrenner to Katrina Victims: Drop Dead, Redux

I know all of the people that frequent these forums hold highly similar political views so this won't serve to convert anyone or stir up a ...
Read more : How Do They Run This Country? | Views : 87747 | Replies : 3

Arrested Development

The Bluths love Chachi: We haven't heard from Scott Baio in awhile, but it sounds like we'll be seeing a lot of him next season on Arrested Development when he replaces — get this — The Fonz. Baio will step in for Henry Winkler's character on the show, since Winkler will be busy with his new CBS sitcom. Said Baio's future co-star, Will Arnett: "We're thrilled to have Chachi here. I'm hoping Pat Morita is ...
Read more : Arrested Development | Views : 95872 | Replies : 3

Ranchero Countdown

Why is it that on some of the Lovelines that I have on my iPod, rather than hearing commercials, they play the Mexican National Anthem?

Adam's Show is getting better. He's more relaxed.

Gotta run it's Grandma's Birthday Party downstairs. Good times.
Read more : Ranchero Countdown | Views : 8889 | Replies : 1

Static13

Hi,

Is this the Chris Boylan of Static 13 fame?
Read more : Static13 | Views : 8837 | Replies : 1

Conservatives ♥ 'South Park'

Good read

Conservatives ♥ 'South Park'
By FRANK RICH

Conservatives can't stop whining about Hollywood, but the embarrassing reality is that they want to be hip, too. It's not easy. In the showbiz wrangling sweepstakes of 2004, liberals had Leonardo DiCaprio, the Dixie Chicks and the Boss. The right had Bo Derek, Pat Boone and Jessica Simpson, who, upon meeting the secretary of the interior, Gale Norton, congratulated her for doing "a nice job decorating ...
Read more : Conservatives ♥ 'South Park' | Views : 11099 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 29195 • Total topics 2505 • Total members 37